ChintalessNagrik” is an initiative of a Jivanam Asteya – Center for International Peace and Conflict Studies which is an NGO/NPO Registered Under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, Registration Number: E/7385/surat AND Registered under Section 12AA of The Income Tax Act, 1961, Government of India. we are not in a commercial relationship with you and whenever and wherever you read Customer, it should be read as a beneficiary of our NGO. The term customer might be used to make easy communication with beneficiary so that don’t get confused while obtaining our support.
ChintalessNagrik” is an initiative of a Jivanam Asteya – Center for International Peace and Conflict Studies which is an NGO/NPO Registered Under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, in association with Individual professionals and associates cannot provide legal advice, or opinion, to a consumer and citizens (Our Customers, beneficiaries) about possible legal rights, remedies, defences, options, or approach the courts of law on their behalf. There is no intention to create a client-attorney relationship. The Terms of Service provide that your use of www.chintalessnagrik.com will signify that you agree to this Disclaimer. If you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our service, we strongly urge you to contact an advocate or a chartered accountant or a relevant expert or regulatory authorities.
The rule of this Disclaimer, including all other rules and terms etc,. applies to the – JiovanamAsteya Trust too.
ChintalessNagrik” is an initiative of a Jivanam Asteya – Center for International Peace and Conflict Studies which is an NGO/NPO Registered Under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, www.chintalessnagrik.com is not a law firm nor legal representative of it’s service users.
www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust in association with Individual professional, and associates who works with it is not a law firm or a firm of advocates or chartered accountants. The directors, Founder, Owner, Properietor, Associates, Volunteer, employees or any representatives of www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust do not act as your lawyer. www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, and you agree that by using www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust, no attorney-client relationship will be created with www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust.
www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust is not a alternate dispute resolution platform or any representative or part of government organization. We are online Consumer-Citizen Complaint Resolution and Assistance Forum. We are Victim Support Service provider social workers.
We are not representative or part of government nor we are the primary source or platform where you shall lodge your complaint. we work for the betterment and empowerment of consumer-citizen of India. We communicate with the department or person against whom you have grievance to resolve. we exchange proper thoughts, information and necessary documentation to escalate issues and resolution. For Filing Police Complaint, you must have lodge complaint to your local police station. When you have your right violated, you may seek our assistance. We do create social campaign on the basis of facts provided by you but if anything turn out against the law or your supply fake information, we hold no responsibility for anything.
Legal Information, not Legal Advice
www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust provides information designed to help users safely deal with their own Constitutional Rights/Fundamental Rights/consumer/legal/financial/personal needs. However, legal information is not the same as legal advice – the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. The information on this website and on any subdomain of www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust is updated from time to time – however, www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust excludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness or any of the contents of this website or sudomain.www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust, including (but not limited) to any comments, feedback and advertisements contained within the web site. Although we try our best to ensure that the information provided by us is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer or a relevant expert or regulatory authority if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation. We only provide information about legal issues commonly encountered while purchasing goods and services in India. Our appraisal of your answers provided using any form on the website does not include reviewing for legal sufficiency, drawing legal conclusions, providing legal advice or applying the law to the facts of your particular situation. If you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our service, you should consult a lawyer or other relevant experts or regulatory authorities. www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust esentially focus on legal social work services, criminology services to curb and eliminate corruption, crime, delay etc within the government organization and organization that work under various government acts and licneses to make them responsible, reliable and accountable to the citizen of india. We put our efforts to restore, protect and promote the constitutional and fundamental rights of the indian citizen and prevent Government to harass citizen.
No liability for loss
Applicability of This disclaimer
This disclaimer is applicable to all the Consumer-Citizen of India who obtains free or paid services or helps from Chintaless Nagrik or Jivanam Asteya Trust online, offline, at their place or at our working places.
ChintalessNagrik” is an initiative of a Jivanam Asteya – Center for International Peace and Conflict Studies which is an NGO/NPO Registered Under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, Registration Number: E/7385/surat AND Registered under Section 12AA of The Income Tax Act, 1961, Our non profit plan are designed to meet expenses and administrative cost to run cost. we do not intend to make profit.
Free and Paid Services
We also offer FREE Support Services, Seminar, Training, Workshops etc, subject to our terms and condition. We also organize paid (and FREE) events at highly affordable cost for large community interest.
Important Notice and Disclosures
- Lawyer Search services that we offer is free and volunteer, however, we do not guarantee or bound to find a lawyer or responsible for any act done by lawyer or affair between you and lawyer. We have a noble motive when we extend our free support.
- We never give a guarantee that resolution may come in your favor however, we assure for the response and proper support and doing our best and taking and advising you how you may take strict ethical steps against a person who cause you unwanted harassment.
- We have our own due diligence process and verification process for every complain that we receive. you should be ready to take any valid step to resolve your complaint, apart from our intervention.
- Services that is included in your plan, however, does not require to implement, will be canceled. Our plan focuses on solution or assistance, not on services exclusively. no dispute will be entertained later on this subject.
- If you supply incorrect information or utilize us for malign conduct or act, you are solely responsible for legal, social, financial responsibilities.
- Though we hide your identity when you make request, however we may share your details with government department or allied and other organization, If we legally required to do so and we will also intimate you about it.
- we offer you assistance, services which is social in nature and highly based on Indian Constitution, Civil, Consumer and Citizens’s right. We are affiliated with Lawyer, NGO and other organization however, we never offer our services as a Lawyer, Brand, Police or Government however we emphasis our goal to empower ConsumerCitizen of India.
- If you have any grievance against us, you can contact us and file your complaint and we will solve it as soon as possible, however, if you act to malign us for any reason, by any means, we will take legal action as per law, subject to the Jurisdiction of Surat, Gujarat. We believe in fair trade and honest services.
- Any discussion we may have through our emails, Online Ticket, Phone or Messages should be kept confidential and any misuse of it, subject to a criminal proceeding, subject to the Jurisdiction of Surat, Gujarat. We discuss with you in good faith and ethical manner for your interest and should you have any query, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- We may collect your comment and testimonial to promote our services and we may not take formal consent of your for that. In case if you have any objection you should write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take your information off.
- If you have confusion about our terms or agreement, you are advice to contact us for clarification.
- ChintalessNagrik or JivanamAsteya Trust Counseling Center runs in good faith to assist Consumer and Citizen (Hereinafter called customer) efficiently at their comforts however Counselor are not authorized to participate in processing of your complaint except offer you good customer service and other necessary assistance required to understand your issue, our service, relevant plan, free plan, paid plan etc. Any ilegal act of Counselor does not create responsibility of ChintalessNagrik.com or it’s founder. Any Customer without having Official Complaint ID generated from our Support Team and Official Receipt would not be considered our client. For Free services except for seminar and workshop basis, a user must be a part of our Facebook Forum.
- We may have a partnership with NGO, however, we do not accept resources in the form of money but their skilled volunteer such as Lawyer, Social worker to get help for our client for best of their result, in the interest of human rights.
Last Updated: 05-03-2017 / 08:01 PM
© 2015 ChintalessNagrik.com. All Rights Reserved. I Powered by NDIC International